1. General information about cookies:
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the user’s terminal (PC, smartphone, tablet or other device) when they access the website. Cookies store and retrieve information about browsing on this terminal. They are not harmful and do not damage the terminal.
2. Cookies on this website:
Below is a list of the type of cookies used and their description:
• Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain which is not managed by the publisher but rather by another organization that processes the data obtained via the cookies. The table below contains a list of the third-party cookies which we use on this website.
• Analysis cookies: these are cookies processed by us or by third parties which enable us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse how users are using the service we provide. This involves analysing their browsing on our website in order to enhance our products or services.
It is also possible that when visiting a website or opening an email where an ad or promotion for our products or services is published, a cookie is installed on the user’s browser that we use to monitor our ads in terms of, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
It may be that some cookies used on this website are unrelated to MEGAFORT PHARMA SL This is because some pages on the website contain content from third-party websites. Because this content comes from another website, MEGAFORT PHARMA, SL does not control the settings of these cookies. If you wish to change your cookie setting preferences, you should see the websites of these third parties for more information.
3. Third-party service providers:
|Service / Cookie name||Provider name||Purpose / More information|
|Analytics||We use the Google platform (Analytics, Google +…). More information in Google’s cookies Policy.|
|Share||Site identifier and technical cookies to share contents by means of Facebook. More information in Facebook’s cookies policy.|
|Share||Site identifier and technical cookies to share contents by means of Twitter. More information in Twitter’s cookies policy.|
4. Managing cookies: disabling and deleting:
Users can configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. However, disabling cookies may affect the operation of the website. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
In addition and depending on the browser used, the user can activate any of the following options to limit the scope of the cookies installed or their operation:
– private browsing, whereby your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information from the pages you visit, or
– do not track function, by which the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits in order to, for example, serve advertising matched to your interests on the sites you visit.
It may be that some cookies used on this website are unrelated to MEGAFORT PHARMA, SL. This is because some pages on the website contain content from third-party websites (such as for example a YouTube video). Because this content comes from another website, MEGAFORT PHARMA, SL does not control the settings of these cookies. If you wish to change your cookie setting preferences, you should see the websites of these third parties for more information.
If you want more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons on your browser known as “Do Not Track” tools which enable you to choose the cookies you want to allow.